All the posts in my blog are written using the Unicode Bangla fonts. In some cases, there could be some issues regarding the viewing of Bangla fonts.
To avoid problems with viewing Bangla fonts, please follow the instructions below:
- Install a free Bangla font (In this case, I’m using the Siyam Rupali font for all the posts). You can check out this link to download the font SiyamRupali. All the posts in this blog are written with this font.
- First, download the font, go to My Computer > Fonts. Paste the font in the (Fonts) folder.
- On Internet Explorer 6 (or above) : Go to Tools => Internet Options -> General -> Languages, and add Bengali as a language.
- On Firefox 1.5(or above): Go to Tools => Options => Advanced => General -> Edit Languages & add Bengali as another language.
- Go to the browser’s “view” menu & set the “character encoding” /“encoding” feature to : Unicode (UTF-8)(that’s the latest character encoding format).
In this way, I hope, you will be able to resolve any issues & read most of the Bangla blogs.
Oh! by the way, thanks for visiting & pls do ask me if you still have any troubles viewing! Chao!!